PDA

View Full Version : Opinions wanted. (on a forum?!?!?... really?? get outta here!!)

J.P. Biff
22-02-2009, 05:44
Had a few games with the new lizzies and so far am liking them. Here's a 2000pt. list I'm toying with for the next game night. Dissect away! Reminder: this is for pick up FUN games... not win at all costs games. :)

Priest, 2 scrolls, Engine
Scar vet, shield, light armor, sword of hornet (incase I get charged it'd be nice to reduce the number of incoming attacks)

18 Saurus, f/c, spears
18 Saurus, f/c, spears
10 skirmishers
10 skirmishers
10 block skinks
10 block skinks

3 Terradons
3 Terradons
6 Saurus Cav.
Stegadon

3 Razordons (I was thinking of dividing them up into a unit of 1 and a unit of 2, but don't see a point as three being charged are a much bigger threat than just one... but meh?!?!?!)

Overall I'm thinkin I may need a block unit more maybe or possibly making the priest a level 2 at least as he really isn't getting the full benefit of the engines ability to grant an additional dispel dice.

fubukii
22-02-2009, 08:07
looks good for pick up games only thing id really suggest is trying to upgrade the steg to a ancient steg.

Stuffburger
22-02-2009, 13:29
A little skink and terradon heavy, from my experience. I'd drop one unit of ranked skinks and one unit of terradons and use the points to add some more skinks and a krox to one ranked unit and upgrade the steg to ancient.