PDA

View Full Version : 1750 deamons

Browncastle
22-02-2009, 08:36
Hey Im going to a tourney, in april and would like to rest my woodelfes and start a new army.

Herald of Tzeentch
w/ Spellbreaker, MoS - 165p

Herald of Tzeentch
w/ Spellbreaker, MoS - 165p

Herald of Khorne
w/ juggernout, flamesword. - 175p

10 Pinkhorrors - 120p

10 Pinkhorrors - 120p

7 + 1 Fleshhounds - 320p
w/ karanak

8 Fleshhounds - 280p

6 Seekers
w/ FC, Siren standard - 199p

6 Flamers - 210

Total - 1754p

Here it goes, there is no comp and spesial characters are aloved. Ill need to get it flush at 1750, I would like this army tooled up like a racecar.

ROCKY
22-02-2009, 11:43
well what i would suggest is drop the seekers (not that great in my opinion) drop one flamer, and drop the hounds to 5. then for ur heralds i would take ONE tzeentch herald give him MoS, and spell breaker, then take the herald of khorne with the blade, armor of khorne, and jugger, now this frees a LOT of points. combine the horror units so they are 19 give them a champ and a standard (with banner of change) then for ur second core get urself 14 bloodletters with FC and with the remaining points get another unit of hounds

so ur army should look like
Herald of Tzeentch
Herald of Khorne
BIG horror unit (herald in here)
Blood letters (herald in here)
5X flesh hounds
5X flesh hounds
5X flamers.

and u are set :)
Bloodletters

Browncastle
24-02-2009, 03:02
Hmm thanks for the input, but I belive you have 1500p there, This army must be 1750.

Ive made this list with our ideas in mind.

Skulltaker, on jugger - 200p

Herald of Tzeentch
w/ MoS, Spellbreaker

Herald of Tzeentch
w/ burning chariot of Tceentch, Spellbreaker

14 Bloodletters
w/ FC, Icon of endless war

19 Pink Horrors
w/ iridescent Horror, banner of change, standard

5 + 1 Fleshhounds
w/ Karanak

6 Fleshhounds

6 Flamers

Total : 1735, still 15p unacounted for :P

ROCKY
24-02-2009, 15:17
looks good and yes the list i gave is indeed nasty :) i got slapped a few times for some havoc i wreaked. also (this is just me) take a herald with the fire blade and jugger and armor than skull taker. he gives hatred and can help ur bloodletters while skull taker is good on his own or with hounds and bloodcrushers. imo, heralds are the best thing in the daemon army cuz they boost their units.