PDA

View Full Version : Storm of Chaos lists?

Nationalmaverick
23-02-2009, 04:39
Can anyone clear up categorically whether the Storm of Chaos lists are legal still?

Asmodiseus
23-02-2009, 04:52
If the armies are still in 6th edition then their SoC rules are still legal. This means that the following lists should be legal:

Errantry War
Skavin Clan Eshin

Slayers of Karak Kadrin I am not sure about. The new book came out after SoC so most likely not.

Neckutter
23-02-2009, 05:05
Clan Eshin i know isnt tourney legal(my own army). neither is slayers. in fact, i bet they are all not legal for the big tourneys.

WLBjork
23-02-2009, 05:06
Tournaments are one thing, but for general (friendly) play you can use anything your opponent agrees to.

Asmodiseus
23-02-2009, 05:06
Clan Eshin i know isnt tourney legal(my own army). neither is slayers. in fact, i bet they are all not legal for the big tourneys.

Seriously?? Thats pretty crappy imo Eshin and Errantry should absolutly be legal. Slayers are another matter and I dont know enough about em to comment one way or another.

Neckutter
23-02-2009, 05:14
yeah, Eshin needed to be taken out anyways. against non magic heavy armies, it was an autowin.

"ok, did i kill all of your characters and nothing else? o ok, lets tally up VPs. i got 2200 VPs, what did you get?"
pretty silly. :)

i dont think DoW are legal anymore, either. i dont know why they arent because it is still a viable army, and DEFINATELY not overpowered.

long bow
23-02-2009, 05:21
if your opponent is not an ass he would let you use them