PDA

View Full Version : VC, Invoc of Nehek and characters

Deus
23-02-2009, 11:10
Can I use Nehek to bring back a DEAD character? Albeit with only 1 wound, but still.

I'm thinking no, but need to make sure.

Ultimate Life Form
23-02-2009, 11:24
I think no, I also read something like this somewhere around here, but then again Im no rules pro, so someone else will have to back me up. But while were at it, can someone please tell me if Konrad von Carstein does know IoN? His entry says he cant use magic, but Magic section says ALL Vampire characters do know IoN. So I take it he does know it, and cast it with dice from the pool?

Asmodiseus
23-02-2009, 11:25
No you may not as you have to target a unit and if a character is dead, he is unable to be targeted.

nosferatu1001
23-02-2009, 11:28
Ultimate Life Form - you really think that the most famous "cant use magic" vampire would be able to use magic? seriously?

FInd Konrads magic level. once you'#ve found where it says he has a magic level, then you can cast the spell. It doesnt matter whether he knows IoN just he cant necessarily cast it.

EvC
23-02-2009, 13:12
But while were at it, can someone please tell me if Konrad von Carstein does know IoN? His entry says he cant use magic, but Magic section says ALL Vampire characters do know IoN. So I take it he does know it, and cast it with dice from the pool?

Sounds like the kind of question that may have been asked before, perhaps frequently, hint hint.

Ultimate Life Form
23-02-2009, 13:19
Sounds like the kind of question that may have been asked before, perhaps frequently, hint hint.

That may be, but Im new to this, so please bear with me. Besides, it wasnt that off topic, and I thought the original poster might be interested in the answer as well, so I decided to give it a shot. Personally, I find posts like yours far less constructive than mine. Sorry if that sounded rude.

(If you told me what exactly you meant with that "hint hint" stuff, I may not have to ask some stupid questions again in the future.)

Gharof von Carstein
23-02-2009, 13:37
i think he means the shiny search button at the top of every forum. this post was by no means ment to be a smartass. i just know EvC, he didnt mean to be a ass either. he just wanted to point out that the question has been asked to death and he would rather have it people use the search option to find if a question has been asked before. thats all :)

nosferatu1001
23-02-2009, 13:44
Or else he meant Frequently Asked Questions

hence the italics. even i got that....

Deus
23-02-2009, 14:42
Yeah, didnt think so, but the thought was nice :)

Thanks guys.

vamp
23-02-2009, 17:30
The letter of the rule is " pick one unit on the table. It would still have to be on the table mate =)