PDA

View Full Version : Googlemilking

Adept
02-05-2005, 15:05
A new passtime I picked up from a friend.

Go to google, and type a selection of words into the search section. Then hit search. Then read and laugh.

My favourite is "And so I finally decided to do something about it" as this catches people just as they are about to launch into a long and energetic diatribe about some pressing, usually interesting problem.

There are some other great ones, like "I'm totally straight, but..." or "I'm not one of those racists, but..."

arxhon
02-05-2005, 18:11
Wow...even I have better things to do with my time. :p

Kaoslord
02-05-2005, 22:56
I have no response for this. I really can't think of anything to say.

Have you tried searching for GoogleWhacks? They're word combinations which give a SINGLE search result from google. It's harder than you'd think to find them...

And just as entertaining at 3AM when you're drunk out of your tree and don't realise you should go to bed before you embarass youself on the messageboards.

Wiseman
02-05-2005, 23:34
ive heard of googlewhacks, some guy travels all around the world just to meet people who create googlewhack sites.

Ass Goblin
03-05-2005, 01:10
The least i've ever got from google is 3 results...Mind you they where all the same result posted 3 times.

Wolflord Bloodangel
03-05-2005, 02:26
Ive decided, this 'googlemilking' is a bloody fnatastic idea :D nothing like laughing at the follies of others.

The pestilent 1
03-05-2005, 19:52
i typed in my username...
a frag load of old portent threads :rolleyes:
still, i got htis gem.

Originally Posted by Grimdal on dyson spheres
Since i don't do physics, i first thought he was talking about a Vacuum cleaner. Turns out the outsider was going to do some serious cleaning of planets or something.