PDA

View Full Version : Nigt Gobbo test list :)

Aekold
26-02-2009, 15:51
Well as you know from my Thread about Night gobbos. I have taken some of the advice and put together this test list. So tell me what you think of it? :)

2500 Pts - Orcs & Goblins Roster

1 Night Goblin Great Shaman @ 285 Pts
General Level 4
1 Magic Mushrooms
1 Staff of Baduumm
1 Warboss Umm's Best Big Boss's 'At
1 Nibbla's 'Itty Ring

1 Night Goblin Shaman @ 135 Pts
Level 2 Upgrade
1 Staff of Sneaky Stealin'

1 Night Goblin Shaman @ 125 Pts
Level 2 Upgrade
1 Magic Mushrooms
1 Staff of Sorcery

1 Night Goblin Big Boss (Battle Standard Bearer
Hand Weapon; Battle Standard Bearer
1 Rowdy Grott's Big Red Raggedy Banner

20 Night Goblins @ 64 Pts
Musician Hand Weapon; Short Bow

20 Night Goblins @ 64 Pts
Musician Hand Weapon; Short Bow

33 Night Goblins @ 207 Pts
Full Command
Nets
2 Fanatics

Full command
Nets
2 Fanatics

Full Command
Nets
2 Fanatics

Nets
Full Command
2 Fanatics

15 Night Goblin Squig Herd @ 150 Pts

15 Night Goblin Squig Herd @ 150 Pts

1 Goblin Spear Chukka @ 35 Pts
Elves

5 Goblin Wolf Riders @ 83 Pts
Musican standard Spears

5 Goblin Wolf Riders @ 83 Pts
Musican Standard Spears

1 Goblin Doom Diver Catapult @ 80 Pts

1 Giant @ 205 Pts

Total Roster Cost: 2497

Nicha11
26-02-2009, 23:35
Good list, I don't play Gobbo's so i don't really have much to say:D

Aekold
26-02-2009, 23:40
Haha okey :) i thank u nevertheless or how it is spelled. I am sorry for my bad english. But i am trying heh. I am from sweden so...:)

Nicha11
26-02-2009, 23:43
Haha okey :) i thank u nevertheless or how it is spelled. I am sorry for my bad english. But i am trying heh. I am from sweden so...:)

You're english is fine, better then some on this forum who are native speakers.

(And woot 700 posts!).

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
27-02-2009, 07:34
Hi,

the list needs some changes in my oppinion. I would drop the staff mushroom on the great shaman, and the mushroom and staff of sorcery on the other shaman. With those points I would take 2 scrolls. Then I would add an extra gobbo to the unit from 20 goblins.

I forget that you forget to say that the big night goblin units have netts. I would drop one units and take 3*2 snotling swarms which you can use to redirect. Then drop the banners on the wolfriders and give them spears and a musician, also add in a unit of spider riders with a muscian.

If you have points left maybe make the lv4 a normal goblin (since you have them mounted why not make the general one) the ld7 wil make a world of difference for the goblins.

Greetz
G

Aekold
27-02-2009, 09:24
Okey first things first. I forgot to add it then. The wolfriders HAVE spears! but not shield as i want them to stay as fast cav :) Aaaaaaand " Drumroll" Tada! they have nets all the 33 + Champ units of NG gobbos. Must have accidently removed dat from the list when i was cleaning up hehe. Damn Army Builder always mess thing upp eyy!? :)

Thing is dear Warlord. I want to stay AS true to night gobbos as i possibly can. Yeah i know Wolfies aint much NG and the chukkas and such. But i am going to convert those whit Black hoods of doom and such. :) So therefore i really want my Lord to be NG. And besides i want as much magic as i can cram in hehe. Ohh well. I shall consider your Opinions OFC :D so i thank u.