PDA

View Full Version : Any Tzeentch players out their?

Maggoth
27-02-2009, 00:28
Hey, im new to warhammer fantasy. Ive collected the range for a while but never actually played. A while back i bought some chaos maraduers and some chaos warriors and now my friend has resparked my intrest in the game.

We are going to be playing path to glory with chaos warbands, where starting at 100 pts. My opponent is going to be taking a khorne warband and im going to be devote to Tzeentch.

So is their any fellow brothers out their who can help a young fledgling to glory? Any advice for a Tzeentch player? Is their a website for the changer of ways? Any help is appreciated.

Slaaneshi Ice Cream
27-02-2009, 00:33
Well if you're Tzeentch and he's Khorne, you shouldn't have any problem getting spells off.

The Red Scourge
27-02-2009, 06:24
Get the old Realms of Chaos books and forget about points. They have d1000 tables for chaos weapons, mutations, rewards, retinue etc. Much more chaosy :evilgrin:

ChaosVC
27-02-2009, 06:29
I am not sure if you can play the game at a 100pts but it sounds fun, there is a recent article about small chaosy games like path to glory where you can aquire daemonhood by getting more and more boost fron the Eyes of the god table, you can try that too.

Avian
27-02-2009, 14:42
Well if you're Tzeentch and he's Khorne, you shouldn't have any problem getting spells off.
You might not have noticed, but while the new Path to "Glory" rules gives Tzeentch champions extra favour points if they kill enemies with magic and the possibility to get items that helps with spellcasting, they are no longer Wizards, so it's all completely pointless!