PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Maxmini before?

Amsfeld
27-02-2009, 21:09
Has anyone here used Maxmini before?

I ordered some things from them a few weeks ago, and still haven't received them yet. I've tried sending them an email, but there's been no answer.

The items seem pretty good, but I'm just wondering if there's been some kind of problem with the postal services etc.

Anyone had any experience with them?

Malen Kharn
27-02-2009, 23:45
Yeah, i ordered 5 packs of heads a month or so ago. They took about 2 weeks to arrive, and came with some free sample bases. They are coming from Europe, so unless your in the same country, you have to wait for them to clear customs.

Verfolgung
17-07-2009, 10:38
Sorry to resurrect an old post but, I ordered the Ork pirate heads from Maxmini on June 2nd and the order is still listed as pending. Has anyone else had this problem? I have contacted them twice but I still get no answer... What is the appropriate method of contacting them or getting a refund from this site?

The Clairvoyant
17-07-2009, 11:08
i ordered the orc pirate heads a few weeks ago too.
At the time, although the link was there, i couldn;t order them on the website.
I emailed them about it and he said they'd run out but were making some more.
He then told me he'd put the link back on so i could order them.
I did so and within a week, the heads were here.

They were very quick to respond to the email, so perhaps their email guy is on holiday, or maybe they've having trouble at their end.

Verfolgung
17-07-2009, 11:26
Its strange then its been weeks since I sent those emails and I still have not gotten any replies. On the last one I sent I even used a different email just in case my other one was possibly blocking them. I am tempted to try and call the phone number listed but I don't know what to expect from that.

Tonberry
17-07-2009, 11:53
When I ordered from them, although the items took a little time to arrive, my emails were answered very quickly and politely.
Have you tried contacting Przemas (http://www.warseer.com/forums/member.php?u=51173) on Warseer? - he was very helpful for me.

Amsfeld
17-07-2009, 12:35
Probably a day after I started this thread, I got a reply to my email, and then the items arrived a couple of days later. I'd just hold on a while, they got the goods to me, and I'm sure they'll do the same for you.

Good luck

Bellygrub
17-07-2009, 12:52
I've ordered from them a few times now and my items always arrive after two or three weeks.

I always have to go and pick up the boxes at the post (annoying). Is there a chance the postman left the little "We delivered and you weren't here!" ticket in your door and box and someone else put it aside? Out of site out of mind.

rabblerouser
17-07-2009, 13:23
I think I got my stuff in about a week last time

Urath
17-07-2009, 20:48
http://www.maxmini.eu/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=60

I'm thinking of ordering these bitz, if anyone has previously ordered them and is an Astartes player:- do they fit?
Would it be wise to order from the website?