PDA

View Full Version : Best place for Warhammer news?

Bathawk
28-02-2009, 01:04
Hwy not a "dig" against warseer in any way, but still too "new" to know how reliable of a Warhammer 40k it is

anyone know besides print copies of White Dwarf I can find out about new releases, editions, publications and so forth?

right now all I have to go on is seeing new threads here on the site and looking at games workshops preorder page

susu.exp
28-02-2009, 02:09
As far as rumors go, this is one of the top places. Sometimes others sites will know a rumor a bit earlier, but you can be sure that a thread on this will be open in the rumor section of warseer withing hours. So, you wonīt miss much if you keep to this site. Links are generally given for the origin of rumors (if they arenīt from here), so if you follow the rumor section, youīll find the other sites as well.

Dach
28-02-2009, 02:33
here or http://belloflostsouls.blogspot.com/

MajorWesJanson
28-02-2009, 04:07
I like BoLS, and their posts tend to be nice and to the point, but sometimes they seem to take comments from this site and other forums and turn them into rumors.

Darkseid
28-02-2009, 04:14
I've only been here for a few days but the community here is so helpful and most have sent private messages to me as well to give further advice and help. I'd say this is the best place I've been to for anything. If this place sold models, I'd probably never go to gw.com again, lol.