PDA

View Full Version : Experiences with Murin and Drar???

Hannibal
28-02-2009, 15:23
Hi all,

I like to build a small Dwarf force consisting of Dwarf Rangers and a couple Iron Guard warriors representing a rather lightly amoured force that patrols and defends the trade routes and lands of the Dwarfs.

As thematiclly fitting army leaders I thought about Murin and Drar. Are they worth it? Or should I go with other leaders?

Thanks

Hannibal

HsojVvad
28-02-2009, 16:43
Hey there, one thing is, what game are you talking for? SBG or the new WotR? We can't help you if you don't state what game it's for now.

I am assuming it's for SBG but don't want to be giving wrong information from assuming.

Hannibal
28-02-2009, 19:13
Well, itīs for SBG.

jaws900
01-03-2009, 09:14
They are useful. Drar is the ONLY dwarf hero with bow and not only that can shot 2 times per turn something that few people have (Only Haildi and Legolas of the top of my head can shot more or equal to that). Murin is also very good as he gains a massive boost when fighting Uruk's, Orc's or Goblins. allowing you to re-roll wound against them which i think only Histai have a simiuar ability. They also have +1 might and if you slit there points up between them they have the same cost as a dwarf King. they are well worth it but becuse of the area they are in they will fight Easterlings most of the time which isn't as good (Due to high defence and not being orcish) They are well worth it. I might suggest this army for a small force

Murin & Drar - 150
3 Iron Guard - 45
4 Dwarf Rangers (Long Bow) - 40
4 Dwarf Ranger (Two-haned axe) - 28
4 Dwarf Ranger (Throwing axes) - 40

Total - 303

This is a very small army and a perfect allied unit too.

Pitalla Crimson
02-03-2009, 21:07
to me murin and drar are like a gay dwarf couple.

Lunar
02-03-2009, 21:33
to me murin and drar are like a gay dwarf couple.

Err... And how does that contribute to the thread? :wtf::eyebrows: