PDA

View Full Version : WotR/SBG-Which Thread is Which???

lotrchampion
28-02-2009, 21:24
With the upcoming WotR release generating a lot of new threads, it has sometimes become unclear whether thread posters are talking about WotR or the SBG. Therefore, I would advise that people add the prefix [WOTR] or [SBG] to the start of their thread title, depending which their thread is about.

This little prefix not only makes it easier to browse the forums, but also makes searches for topics easier. On TLA we are setting up a seperate WotR forum, but sicne on Warseer there isn't that much LotR activity, it's hardly needed. This little fix should do the trick IMO.

So if you guys think it's a good idea, please adopt it, for the sake of ease for other uses. And mods/High Overseers of the Inquisitons, if you deem this thread's theme to be correct in the spirit of Illuvatar/The Emperor/Sigmar* (delete as appropriate depending on preferred universe), please sticky it-I'm sure it would be of use to future users.

Thanks folks.

blkdymnd
28-02-2009, 22:46
agreed, good idea

HsojVvad
01-03-2009, 14:01
I was going to suggest this but you beat me to it the other day. My guess, is this should be stickied, other wise it will fall off the page. Or we will have to be forced to bump this so it stays to the top :P

rcal13
13-03-2009, 00:57
a shameless bump