PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Seeker info

Daemonvamp
01-03-2009, 00:07
Have seen the models for seekers on a few websites. Does anyone know what they are using for the mounts. It has two legs with a daemonette on its back. BUT...the daemonette had her knees bent.

Neknoh
01-03-2009, 00:11
It's the old Mounted Daemonette models, no longer available. Why GW decided to pull them, I do not know, they are gorgeous sculpts and are a fully viable choise in Slaaneshi daemon lists.

JCOLL
01-03-2009, 03:08
Maybe they well be done in plastic in the daemons second wave? They are awesome models. I had a bunch of them along with the metal daemonettes that I sold a few months before the Daemons release. I kick myself. Hard.

phoenixlaw
01-03-2009, 20:19
The rumours suggest new plastic ones at some point which match the plastic daemonettes

Urgat
01-03-2009, 21:53
Maybe they well be done in plastic in the daemons second wave? They are awesome models. I had a bunch of them along with the metal daemonettes that I sold a few months before the Daemons release. I kick myself. Hard.

I bought the metal ones, on foot and mounted, some times before the new were released. I congratulated myself. A lot :D