PDA

View Full Version : Demonic heralds

Amdga
01-03-2009, 08:38
Is there any way of getting models for the heralds of khorne, tzeentch, Nurgle and slaanesh, and their chariots.

on the warhammer web site there is only a herald of khorne but oly on his juggernaut.

Are there any rumours of when they will be released:confused:

Bodysnatcher
01-03-2009, 08:56
I use the old demon models as heralds - they're a bit larger than the current ones (freakish, a reverse in the general direction of model bloat) and, in the case of horrors, a lot more anthropomorphic.

CrownAxe
01-03-2009, 09:13
Is there any way of getting models for the heralds of khorne, tzeentch, Nurgle and slaanesh, and their chariots.

on the warhammer web site there is only a herald of khorne but oly on his juggernaut.

Are there any rumours of when they will be released:confused:
no, their isn't any news

they don't have models, you'll have to make them

Fay_Redd
01-03-2009, 09:41
My friend is making a herald from the chaos lord on jugger from fantasy, basically he's replacing the human head with a bloodletter head and taking a blood letter sword and replacing the shield, whats cooler than a super heavily armpour herald of khorne on a beast of a model that is the WoC jugger.

Basically what Im saying here is that If you can make it work, do it. For heralds on charios i would use some suitable model from the actual daemons range, such as skulltaker converted onto the carridge of the chariot.

Inach
01-03-2009, 22:14
How I did it:

Take the chariots from fantasy . High / dark elf for Slaanesh, combined with the old seeker models and a daemonette with big claws on the chariot.
The Chaos warriors chariot for Khorne, combined with 1 old style juggernaut and a normal bloodletter standing on it.