PDA

View Full Version : Stompa ideas

Buttlerthepug
02-03-2009, 09:55
Aight guys. i got 3 stompas and a shadowsword on the way and i need to hear some ideas. so far ive got magnets to magnetize all the stompa bodies where the arms go. as well magnetizing the arms themselves (odviously) and on top of that ive got LED lights ready to put inside their heads and through one of the eyes (for gaze of gork.) ive got all of the bits for deff arsenal weapon ready. and a wreckin ball made. and for the belly gun (it will be on all 3) im going to use the 3 smaller guns from the shadowsword. (going to keep the stormlord/shadowsword weapons. this is mainly so i can change all the stompas based on what army im fighting. im most likely going to give one stompa 2 close combat weapons (Klaw stompa [my favorite]) and then the other one will have to gun arms (got a lifta droppa converted for it tho) and the third will be w/e but again they can all switch out. so does anyone else have ANY ideas at all for converting these further? ive also got ideas for my shadowsword conversion if anyone wants to hear those. but lemme know :D got till the 7th to get ideas and make em happen. gotta make a submersible before then too. and a 3rd pulsa rokkit >:)

Mojaco
02-03-2009, 10:07
including painting? Regardless, you're uberfast if you're doing that before the 7th.

I'm going to give mine a gate in his belly, like those on old castles that go |/_
Looks cool, gives me a chance to do inside detail and it's different. Drawback is that it breaks the rules as they only have a rear access hatch, but I'll just add 50 pts or so. Who cares.

Buttlerthepug
02-03-2009, 23:43
like conversion ideas. and with most of that stuff its already made. i only have to make 1 pulsa rokkit and the submersible now. and ive got everything ready for the stompas when they come out. well i will by then at least. and yeah just any conversion ideas would be helpful. ive been thinkin all dayy bout stuff for my looted stormlord/shadowsword. not going to make it a skullhamma... too weak for me. my current one doesnt do much as a shadowsword would :l

Buttlerthepug
03-03-2009, 05:09
just had an idea pop into my head. for a lifta droppa for a mek/kustom stompa. for the klaw lookin part, what about the 2 side parts on the top of the monolith? like the klaw lookin things. just put them tilted in together and some kinda orky gun between em?

Moriarty
03-03-2009, 07:54
Roller skates.

You know you want to...

a squig
03-03-2009, 08:06
just had an idea pop into my head. for a lifta droppa for a mek/kustom stompa. for the klaw lookin part, what about the 2 side parts on the top of the monolith? like the klaw lookin things. just put them tilted in together and some kinda orky gun between em?

i did that on my home made stompa i made a while ago it looks good just cut the side parts and they look like jaggerd spiked claws. It also is about the right size for the stompa so goes well with the image, i will add a photo later when i get home.

Buttlerthepug
03-03-2009, 08:28
haha sadly no on the skates :P how ever i have a couple of cheap music players. and i just recorded the beastly sayings of gorgutz from Winter assuault and put headphones on max and tested in current SKullhamma. it sounds beastly so ill prolly put them in my stompas now :D and those pics of the monolith lifta droppa would be awsome

a squig
03-03-2009, 08:33
haha sadly no on the skates :P

Arrrggh.. i just had a idea for the BBC... Gazskull in dancing on ice:)

yeah custom stompas are kool. That idea about recording the Gorguts is great, having speakers all over the skull hammer playing out Waaaaaggh, would be funny in a game :)

Buttlerthepug
03-03-2009, 08:47
lol. yeah i remmemberd playing some march into chaos gates song from my chaos land raider. tryd to get ork music but the dawn of war ork music sucks so i just got gorgutz yelling at nobz and wat not. i just made main parts of wreckin ball/deff rolla tonight actually... not done with em yet but its a start