PDA

View Full Version : Plague censor bearers vs fanatics

the_under_empire_clan
02-03-2009, 19:43
HEY EVERYBODY i know skaven are being remade and the rules will change. But here's a question thats hard to answer, is if a plague censor bearers, unit gets hit by a couple of fantics that touch the censor bearers bases but proceeds out of the unit for the rest of there move wich comes first the toughness tests or the fanatics attacks.see the toughness test allways come first even before impact hits but the fantics dont count as an actual attack?
Most people say just go by initiative but i wanna know wich one should truly go off first

theunwantedbeing
02-03-2009, 20:03
It's not combat, so the plague censor does nothing to the fanatic.

The censor's effect is only in the close combat phase, the fanatic hits in the movement phase (and magic phase occasionally).

stripsteak
02-03-2009, 20:33
yeah it stinks for the plague censors but fanatics get to pass through them without any harm(to the fanatics)

the_under_empire_clan
02-03-2009, 20:37
but i thought since the effect was going off before combat it would still work in a sence that they were still in base contact at one point

the_under_empire_clan
02-03-2009, 20:43
you think all the poison going threw the air would choke the little bastr*s, but thanks for the replies the hardest part of all this, is i have to admit to my friend that he was right about it tisk tisk

stripsteak
03-03-2009, 00:46
fanatics are never in b2b with anything. the only way to put models into base2base is through a charge move, fanatics can never make a charge move. they just pass through the unit.