PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?

Wolfblade670
03-03-2009, 20:15
I just bought a box of Tomb Kings skeleton horsemen for use as Black Knights in my Vampire Counts army; but when I opened the box there were no bases! Was this an error in the packaging of the box or does this set come without bases?

Onidan
03-03-2009, 20:17
Doubt it.

Take it back to your FLGS or phone GW. Usually they´re fast and helpfull with this kind of stuff.

Grimtuff
03-03-2009, 20:18
Yes, they are not meant to come with bases, you balance them precariously on the board hoping no-one knocks it... ;)

Seriously, take them back to your local store or ring GW Mail Order, both will sort it out for you very easily.

EDIT: Ninja'ed

badgeraddict
03-03-2009, 20:52
I wouldn't worry.

I once brought a box of High Elf Silver Helms, only to find Bretonnian horses inside! I took it back to the GW I brought it from. They pulled the proper horses out of another box for me. :)

Lordsaradain
03-03-2009, 21:07
Yeah, just go back to GW and they'll fetch some bases for you. They are usually very friendly and helpful in these incidents.

Lord Dan
03-03-2009, 22:08
I wouldn't worry.

I once brought a box of High Elf Silver Helms, only to find Bretonnian horses inside! I took it back to the GW I brought it from. They pulled the proper horses out of another box for me. :)

Actually HE mounted on Bret horses sounds really cool looking...

...hmmm.

badgeraddict
03-03-2009, 22:15
Actually HE mounted on Bret horses sounds really cool looking...

...hmmm.

Hehe I guess.

I wasn't keen on the idea since I already have a painted Bretonnian army, there is only so many Bret horses I can stand painting...:p

Wolfblade670
04-03-2009, 01:07
Well my nearest GW is four hours away, and my FLGS is a really small place that can't really afford to give out bases (and doesn't have any anyway), so if I just give GW a call and explain they'll send me some bases? Thanks for the help by the way guys, first time I've had this problem in the six years I've been playing.

enyoss
04-03-2009, 08:43
Well my nearest GW is four hours away, and my FLGS is a really small place that can't really afford to give out bases (and doesn't have any anyway), so if I just give GW a call and explain they'll send me some bases?

In my experience they will probably offer to send you the bases if you live that far from your nearest GW.

If there is one thing GW gets right it's following up customer complaints like this.