PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity Question

nickdahkwik
04-03-2009, 03:27
Okay, so in the Warhammer Rulebook it says (pg52)

"Other Psychology" it says this "Creatures affected by stupidity are quite unaware of anything happening around them. Until they are no longer stupid, these units are "IMMUNE TO PSYCHOLOGY" see pg.53"

This means that the unit that suffers from Stupidity only is IMMUNE TO PSYCHOLOGY if: they fail their Stupidity test at the start of their turn correct in which case in the cumpulsary movement they go half their original move rate straight forward right? this does not mean that a unit of Trolls who passes a Stupidity test and because they suffer from Stupidity makes them IMMUNE TO PSYCHOLOGY right....? that wouldn't make sense because they are technically not "STUPID" at the moment correct? does this make sense? maybe i suffer from stupidity but i read it again and it made it sound like there was a small possiblity that Trolls are immune to psycology...that didn't sound right...but i thought i would double check since this editions rules have changed a bit.... thanks.

Necromancy Black
04-03-2009, 03:35
the key part is "affected by stupidity". Although they have the stupidy they are not affected unless they fail a leadership test, kinda like how your not affected by fear until you fail the test.

Basically it means that units that fail the stupidity don't take notice, or are too occupied (in the case of riders) to notice, there surroundings, and won't suffer from things like panic.

EldarBishop
04-03-2009, 03:36
Right, if the unit fails its stupidity check... then it will be Immune to Psychology.

xragg
04-03-2009, 03:37
I had trouble reading your word block, please use more commas or use the "enter" key more. Anyway, I think what your asking is if models who fail their stupidity test are ItP. Yes. They are ItP until their next turn or they become engaged in CC.

nickdahkwik
04-03-2009, 03:42
ok good, thanks

Kalandros
04-03-2009, 09:01
Immune to Psychology only makes a unit immune to Fear, Terror and Panic.

NOT to Stupidity, Frenzy, Stubborn, Unbreakable and whatever else there might be.