PDA

View Full Version : Need Help against Slaanesh 2000P.

Numiel
04-03-2009, 05:22
I want to test my Lizardmen against Slaanesh an need some advice on what I might face and how to tweak my army so it fares well. I also want the army to be able to cope with other armies, though.

Here goes my first "noob"-list:

Slann
Focus of Mystery, Focus of Rumination; Bane Head, Dispel Scroll, Battle Standard with Warbanner

Skink Chief on Ancient Stegadon with Stegadon Lance

Skink Priest on EotG with Tepok

10 Skink Skirmishers

10 Skink Skirmishers

10 Skinks (Ranked), Musician

16 Temple Guard (Full Command)

Stegadon

Salamander

Total 1997

I know it is VERY compact :-) but I rely on the ability of the Stegadons to soak up a lot of damage and also on the Slanns capability to dosh out on the other hand.

What would be the best magic lore?

Also I don't really know what the Greater Demon (which will definitely be on the table) can and will do?

Please help me out with some sound advise!

ROCKY
04-03-2009, 06:25
he will most likely use a keeper of secrets. he will mostly terror bomb, cast spells , and lower leadership. something else u watch out for is the masque and her -movement ability. also do not mistake a keeper for a weaker greater demon (6 S6 ARMOR piercing attacks and a lvl 4 caster is bad ass). also if he is using "pure" slaanesh, u dont have to worry much about him doing massive damage with his troops, rather be worried what tricks he plans on using.