PDA

View Full Version : Questions about CSM

Krom The Eternal
04-03-2009, 07:01
I was wondering can Any CSM army drop pod assault? and Im building a chaos army basically to beat a space wolves army and i cant figure out the best way to do it i really want to include khorne beserkers i love those models if anyone can give me pointers and advice it would help i havent played 40K in a few years and i played IG chaos is alot different

Vaktathi
04-03-2009, 07:03
I was wondering can Any CSM army drop pod assault? and Im building a chaos army basically to beat a space wolves army and i cant figure out the best way to do it i really want to include khorne beserkers i love those models if anyone can give me pointers and advice it would help i havent played 40K in a few years and i played IG chaos is alot different

CSM's do not have access to the Space Marine Drop Pods. Forgeworld has a variant Chaos drop pod that operates as a flyer, it arrives from reserves and can be re-boarded and moved to a new location, however this would be something not allowed in most events.

Honestly, the humble Rhino is probably one of the greatest tools available to the CSM codex. Berserkers work well with it. Load up the rhino's, drive forward as fast as you can while keeping them from getting shot at as much as possible (cover with other vehicles, smoke launchers, terrain, etc) and then hop out when close to the enemy (before the rhino moves that turn) and hack away!