PDA

View Full Version : Death hags and the BSB

Kill-Freedom
04-03-2009, 12:31
Death hags and the BSB

Well it says in the dark elf book, you can have a death hag and master as a bsb, but then it says HE, can only carry magic standard of unlimited points cost, doesnt say she can

So whats up? anyone know if she can?

Aurellis
04-03-2009, 12:38
No 'he' is referring to a Hero, a Master and Death Hag are Heroes.

Both Death Hag and Master can use unlimited points to get a Banner and not have any magic items. Death Hags may be given Gifts of Khaine though.

Kill-Freedom
04-03-2009, 15:27
No 'he' is referring to a Hero, a Master and Death Hag are Heroes.

Both Death Hag and Master can use unlimited points to get a Banner and not have any magic items. Death Hags may be given Gifts of Khaine though.

ty :D bsb with strike first banner in excutioners ^^

Aurellis
04-03-2009, 15:45
I like taking Tullaris with my Executioners over a Death Hag. Try the Banner of Hag Graef on Black Guard, it's one sick combination.

Dr.Mercury
04-03-2009, 20:01
Honestly I think the banner of Murder is a nice choice for the WE.
Or if using the BSB for a more expensive banner, there is always the Hydra banner for +1 attack.
extra weapon, plus frenzy plus hydra banner and poison attacks is just sick!
Combine that with Killing blow from a CoB, and it gets even worse!

Neckutter
04-03-2009, 21:58
hydra banner truly shines when in a unit of cold one knights, especially one with the banner of hag graef.

having a death hag be your BSB=squishy. :) let hope you have some cauldrons around to dish out the ward saves.

Malus Darksoul
04-03-2009, 23:53
hydra banner truly shines when in a unit of cold one knights, especially one with the banner of hag graef.

having a death hag be your BSB=squishy. :) let hope you have some cauldrons around to dish out the ward saves.

I love using the Death Hag as my BSB giving ASF and =1 attack from the Cauldron. I was charged in the flank by a 25 strong Iron breaker unit. AND After i Struck first I won combat by 3 the stumpys broke and i chased them down.