PDA

View Full Version : WoC 2000p Tourney *test*

Hiddius
05-03-2009, 13:24
Hey!

As I am a big fan of monsters, and escpecially big ones, I would like to try some real mean army. And I was wondering what you all was thinking of it.
(It still needs some tweaks ofc :D)"

Characters

Chaos Lord - Chaos Dragon Mount, Mark of Tzeentch, Diabolic Splendour, Chaos Runesword, Collar of Khorne, Enchanted Shield, Favour of the Gods.

Chaos Sorcerer - 2x Dispel Scrolls

Core

25x Chaos Marauders - Slaanesh, Flail, Muscician
25x Chaos Marauders - Slaanesh, Flail, Muscician

5x Chaos Marauder Horsemen - Slaanesh, Flail, Muscician

5x Chaos Warhounds

Special

5x Chaos Knights - Khorne, Banner, Muscician

Rare

Chaos Giant - Slaanesh
Chaos Giant - Slaanesh

This gives me a nearly fearless army with 3 Terror Causers and hardhitters.

This puts the army on roughly 1999 points.
And for that matter, is the common setup for Fantasy Tournies 2250 or 2k?

Please give suggestions. And I'm NOT scrapping the 2 giants and Dragon. Though maybe switch for a Manticore. ^^

lcfr
05-03-2009, 15:01
Dump the MoK on your Knights and replace it w/the Banner of Rage; I don't know if your list is a few pts short of 2k, but if you're really tight you can just drop a marauder for endless frenzy. I know you don't want to drop both Giants, but I think you'd be fine w/just one and a 2nd unit of knights in exchange for the other one.

Cobrak
07-03-2009, 05:34
if you get the chance just try a lord on a manticore with the axe of khorn its super fun with 9 posibly 10 kb attacks :)

Ultimo ninja
07-03-2009, 20:40
This list is full big bruisers.....with strong attacks, good leadership, etc.

Can you still get the 3+ save with scaly skin on the giants? if so, get it, itll help keep them alive.

Hiddius
08-03-2009, 16:26
No, not with the new Warriors Of Chaos, and I think that in the old one, the Giants only had a 5+ Scaly.

I have thought about the Manticore, but it just aint that much of a jackhammer compared to the Dragon. With its save, and sheer killing prowness, its awesome..