PDA

View Full Version : crone helleebron/ cauldron of blood

danny-d-b
05-03-2009, 14:26
Hi all-quick question
on page 66 of the dark elf book it says crone may accompany a cauldron of blood- does this mean I get one with her, or do I have to have a death hag with a COB?

stripsteak
05-03-2009, 15:15
well the army list doesn't give crone an option to buy a CoB, and it says it allows her to accompany one, it doesn't say it allows her to bring one. so i would think you would have to still bring one through normal means ie have a death hag, and the crone can join them.

danny-d-b
05-03-2009, 16:42
well the army list doesn't give crone an option to buy a CoB, and it says it allows her to accompany one, it doesn't say it allows her to bring one. so i would think you would have to still bring one through normal means ie have a death hag, and the crone can join them.

though it might but just thought I'd check!

Neckutter
06-03-2009, 10:42
she can buy one for the cost that the death hag can buy one for. otherwise, whats the point of the sentance? an character can always join units anyways(especially since she is khainite), the sentance is intended that she can buy one.

SabaLoth
06-03-2009, 10:56
then where's the reference in the army list?

Neckutter
06-03-2009, 11:08
the points cost is under the death hag entry i believe.

TheDarkDaff
06-03-2009, 12:33
she can buy one for the cost that the death hag can buy one for. otherwise, whats the point of the sentance? an character can always join units anyways(especially since she is khainite), the sentance is intended that she can buy one.

Probably an option during playtesting that got removed at a later date. But what would be the point of putting Hellebron with a Cauldron of Blood. She couldn't charge if she was attached.

Neckutter
06-03-2009, 19:50
she is supposed to be the arch priestess or whatever right?
what's more fluffy than to sit in a big bowl of blood and have naked witch elf mud-wrestling while your army fights a battle?