PDA

View Full Version : urban barricade models

bobmiester
06-03-2009, 01:42
I'm looking to buy some sets of urban barricades from GW to use as defence line strategic asset, but no where does it say how long the barricades are, does anyone know?

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat390003&prodId=prod1095505

RichBlake
06-03-2009, 01:46
They all put together to make a line of 30" long, each one being about 5" in length.

I've got some myself and if painted even half decently make a quick, easy and eye-pleasing addition to an urban board.

No I don't work for GW but my army is supposed to be an urban warfare regiment, so I take urban scenery seriously :P

bobmiester
06-03-2009, 01:53
I need 36" for my defence line (my regiment is urban themed too), I'm thinking I'll get some of these and add barrels and things to extend them slightly so they are 6" each. Thanks for the response.

misterboff
06-03-2009, 07:20
You could always chop up some CoD spares to make a few extra barricades. I've got tons of wall sections and lamp posts left over...

misterboff

Korras
06-03-2009, 08:31
aye, they are based around the CoD buildings, with extra things (like Space Marine bike) added to it, all done in very decent detail.

as it is resin, it does need cleaning before painting, though.