PDA

View Full Version : Calling someone with Imperial Armour Update 2005

NakedFisherman
10-12-2005, 01:25
Well, I just got $550 in Forge World stuff delivered today to realize that I had no rules for the Siege Dreadnoughts. I checked and sure enough they're in the book that I didn't order (I wish Forge World had the clause on their website that told me where the rules are for them!).

Can anyone with Imperial Armour Update 2005 tell me if Siege Dreadnoughts can be made Venerable or not?

boogle
10-12-2005, 01:35
they are 0-1 and if you take the trait that allows you multiple Dread that is waived, can't remember is they can be made Venerable specifically or not though

azimaith
10-12-2005, 01:38
Ive got the update.
According to the under "Options" there is nothing there saying it can be made venerable, nor any mention anywhere on the page of any venerable upgrade, so probably not.

NakedFisherman
10-12-2005, 02:00
Bah! Would've been nice to know before I got Siege Dread arms and a Venerable Body. :(

Oh well...at least I won't have as many fuel expenses in the next month.

Forge World....you dirty dogs. But I still love ya.

Mr Evil
10-12-2005, 13:25
Since at the bottom it says that 0-1 restriction is removed if you have the Dread Trait, that means any Elite Siege Dreadnoughts have to be Venerable, as it says any Dreadnoughts in the trait description. So they can be Venerable, and take drop pods as well as any SM Dread has access to them!

sulla
11-12-2005, 06:11
Bah! Would've been nice to know before I got Siege Dread arms and a Venerable Body. :(

Well, the 'venerable' body is really just a tarted up normal body...It doesn't have to represent a venerable dreadnought...