PDA

View Full Version : RBTs verse corpse cart

garythewargamer
07-03-2009, 12:58
I played an undead and set myself up to take out his cart. He got to go first and tried to raise in front of it but I was able to stop it. 2 RBTs took it out and the game changed.

badgeraddict
07-03-2009, 13:20
I played an undead and set myself up to take out his cart. He got to go first and tried to raise in front of it but I was able to stop it. 2 RBTs took it out and the game changed.

Well done!?

Was there a point to this thread?

garythewargamer
07-03-2009, 13:38
Not really except I decided from the start after seeing where he placed it before my RBTs where placed down to go for it. I love it when a plan comes together. During this game it all did as I only made one mistake. Actually charging five undead heavy knights in the flank was not a mistake. What was bad was I had 9 attacks including impacts hits and did no wounds.

badgeraddict
07-03-2009, 13:45
Actually charging five undead heavy knights in the flank was not a mistake. What was bad was I had 9 attacks including impacts hits and did no wounds.

I hear you with that!

I did the same thing the other day. I charged my 6 Dragon Princes into the flank of 5 Cold One Knights...fluffed every attack, 9 from the Princes, 4 from the horses. Cold One Knights passed Ld test for three rounds before *I* was then flanked and smashed. D'oh. :wtf:

Lafkak
07-03-2009, 17:55
This thread is the best thread ever.

Oooh! Let me add! One time I killed some Chaos Knights. YESSSSS