PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully a Brutal List

Nicha11
08-03-2009, 23:32
This list is not made for fun games, or even most games.

This list has been designed with one goal in purpose

To Win.

Any advice is appreciated:D

Characters

Herald of Khorne, Juggernaut, Firestorm Blade, Armour of Khorne
190pts

Herald of Slaanesh, Siren Song
115ts

Herald of Tzeentch, Disc, Power Vortex
165pts

Core

10 Horrors, Icon of Sorcery
135pts

14 Daemonettes
168pts

Rare

3 Blood Crushers, Champion
230pts

total 1003pts

W0lf
09-03-2009, 00:41
lose HoK + lose crushers.

Take: 6 fleshounds 210
6 flamers 210

Futhering the analysis;

make the HoS a HoN and the daemonettes into bearers.

Also you cant have the icon without first having a standard on your horrors ;)

still its pretty brutal (most daemons lists are)

Makarion
09-03-2009, 14:13
If it's made to win, make sure it's under 1,000 points. If you show up with that to a tournament or WAAC game, you get disqualified. And it's not even all that nasty, by Daemon standards. I agree with W0lf that the flamers are a must-have.

Thargur
09-03-2009, 15:14
Both the flamers and the fleshhounds... the changes would deffo be worth it...
Boring prospect of the army though. You should really try to write some fluff for a list and make sure your army wont be forgotten instead... Winners are forgotten alot easier than fun opponents...

dsw1
09-03-2009, 15:22
Screamers, minimum of 10.

They may not seem as good as say flesh hounds or flamers, but once you cause every unit in your opponents army to suffer 5 s5 attacks (over 4 units (two units each if that is all you can get) that is 20! auto hitting s5 attacks!), and that is only with 5 of them per unit, and in 1000pts you can EASILY get every unit in there army.

My screamers have torn apart everything from blood knights to peasants, and if played right you could even manage to survive the whole game without losing any ;).

Also remember that only 1(!!) screamer has to pass over a unit for all S5 hits to be done ;). Not much can withstand that amount of damage, I'd say they are better than flamers personally.

SevenSins
09-03-2009, 21:37
Also remember that only 1(!!) screamer has to pass over a unit for all S5 hits to be done ;). Not much can withstand that amount of damage, I'd say they are better than flamers personally

well actually the rules for screamers say one S5 hit per screamer that has passed over the unit, so...
They're still good though

I'd throw my vote on fleshhounds and flamers being fine power choices

troops may be either horror blocks and/or PB's

won't get you any friends though, but that wasn't the point