PDA

View Full Version : Wheres the Plastic Demon Prince from WoChaos Book?

ElSpooNo
09-03-2009, 10:52
In the warriors of chaos book, this bad boy is shown in a couple of different variations.

Where is he? Why isn't it released? or any news of it?

Sifal
09-03-2009, 11:12
he's in the release schedule, just need a little patience.

untimention
09-03-2009, 11:29
I hope he is realised with a few more WOC models in the Summer....

Games Day i see it being available.

If you think GD08 ... Space Marine for the space marine launch.

GD 09.... Chaos lord... for the Chaos second phase.... PLEASE some new plastic Dragon Ogres and some special characters.

Peegore
09-03-2009, 11:32
I much prefer Be'lakor to this one, personally. Horses for courses though innit!

Second the Dragon Ogre demand. They just never looked... right. To me anyway.

Znail
09-03-2009, 16:50
He is supposed to be in the Daemon second wave, but its been stalled for some reason. I think they are a bit silly as holding back models people want isnt going to boost sales. They could have split it in a second and a third wave if they had some problems with getting all models done. Its a bit of organisation madness.

Lijacote
09-03-2009, 18:15
It'll hopefully arrive in Mayish, along with the local redshirt's alleged plastic horrors + other rumoured thingies.

You don't want to know how much I spent on the metal ones. You certainly don't want to know at what stage of compilation they are in.

Hint: the arms do not stick :C

badgeraddict
09-03-2009, 18:20
I much prefer Be'lakor to this one, personally. Horses for courses though innit!

I agree with Peegore, Be'lakor looks better. He looks more the part than this hodge-podge daemon.

It just doesn't...look right.

OldMaster
09-03-2009, 19:29

The thing about this piece is that it is PLASTIC. Sweet, light, convertable, multifunctional plastic =P
Otherwise I'm with you on this one. Have the little Harbinger standing just in front of me *pets model*

zak
09-03-2009, 20:02
I actually rather like it. I can customise it make it as individual as I want. I can only think that there was a problem with the mould or something similar to account for it not being released in the first wave.

Sifal
10-03-2009, 01:32
You don't want to know how much I spent on the metal ones. You certainly don't want to know at what stage of compilation they are in.

Hint: the arms do not stick :C

wow tell me about it. I had to assemble and paint 30 of them as part of a commission and stuck my fingers to the model more times than the arms stayed on. flamer arms might actually be slightly worse.

Is it just me or does the new plastic daemon prince look slightly lego-ish. kind of clunky rather than dynamique like be'lakor is?

Kerill
10-03-2009, 05:03
He is supposed to be in the Daemon second wave, but its been stalled for some reason. I think they are a bit silly as holding back models people want isnt going to boost sales. .

Considering how awful the DOC daemon prince is they were probably just as well holding off selling it until players would actually want it. WOC daemon prince is fairly pants as well (Tzeentch aside) so maybe it will be released with the beastmen book if they actually get a half-decent prince.

Znail
10-03-2009, 08:16
Considering how awful the DOC daemon prince is they were probably just as well holding off selling it until players would actually want it. WOC daemon prince is fairly pants as well (Tzeentch aside) so maybe it will be released with the beastmen book if they actually get a half-decent prince.

There are the 40k Daemons as well that can use the Daemon Prince, even CSM can use it as an option to the one they have right now. Daemon Prince is a model that will most likely sell pretty well. There will still be DoC and WoC players who get it just for looks as well as there will always be another army edition eventualy.