PD 8
DD 5
1 Scroll

go doom totem with -1 panic checks

LanceSaba
11-03-2009, 02:08
*Bump*
i really want peoples opinion on this i think it would be a pretty good army

deamon prince = flying terror bomb that can cast all the lores of nurgle ( he will stay out of combat if possible and mantle of chaos + mark of nurgle = hard to kill with range while fury of the blood god makes it hard to kill him with spells)

2 mages for DD, character and champion sniping, and scroll for that 1 big spell

BSB = -1 to leader ship if seen (put him on a rock) coupled with -1 panic check from the hell cannon should be pretty devastating

3 units of warriors to keep my guys and hell cannons alive (though they dont really need it =))

Jericho
11-03-2009, 05:46
Consider dropping one of the units of Warriors for 20-25 Marauders. They are still useful in an infantry based army, they are a nice safe place to put Wizards, and this frees up a lot of points for upgrading the DP further. Diabolic Splendor could be good for -2Ld terror bombing, and making him L3 isn't a bad idea either for an extra PD, DD, and another roll on an amazingly good Lore.

Some cav/hounds would be a good investment as well, they are always useful.

_Kalas_
11-03-2009, 13:54
What Jericho said+ if You plan to put your sorcerors in infantry units You can further shave some points, making one unit 11 [for sorceror] and another 10 [for scorc and bsb] thats 3 warriors less [3x16 points shaved->48=unit of hounds]
Horseman are MUST, by dropping one unit of warriors You'll have enough points for:extra level for DP [a huge difference between 2 and 3, bigger that 3-4], diabolic splendour [making him A REAL terror bomb] but there is not enough points for both d.splendour and mantle, so consider changing mantle for tendrils, making Your DB a lot better caster.
And very important item, Infernal Puppet.Take it.You have 2 helcannons my friend.I'ill say no more :D

LanceSaba
11-03-2009, 14:44
Lord:
Daemon Prince:
Level 3 Wizard
Mark of Nurgle
Tendrils of Tzeentch
Diabolic Splendor

Heroes:
Chaos Sorcerer
Level 2 Wizard
Mark of Nurgle
Dispel Scroll

Chaos Sorcerer
Level 2 Wizard
Mark of Nurgle
Infernal Puppet

Exalted Hero
Mark of Nurgle
Shield
Banner: Doom Totem
Fury of the Blood God

Troops:
10X Chaos Warriors
Mark of Nurgle
Shields
Full Command
Banner: Blasted Standard

10X Chaos Warriors
Mark of Nurgle
Shields
Full Command

10X Chaos Warriors
Mark of Nurgle
Shields
Full Command

Rare:
Hell Cannon

Hell Cannon

Total Points: 2,250
PD 9
DD 6
Infernal puppet and scroll for magic support
5 lvls of magic to eat the tougher troops (go nurgle magic)

diabolic splendor and doom totem for terror bomb
hellcannon and doom totem for even more panic

the troops are their to be mobile forts for my characters (nurgle is a pain to shoot to death)

the balsted banned and doom tomtem are in the same unit for som further protection and blood curdling roar is for some range though my switch it of for fury of the blood gods for magic defence.

i know i should get some hounds for screens but i really just want to use what i already have (36 warriors full comand, 1 DP, 5 choosen used for my heros and 2 helcannon i bought 1 and won 1, and 5 knights because they look awsome) so im stuck with the warroirs really

LanceSaba
12-03-2009, 06:01
*last bump*
i just want to see what people think of tis remade list and once again ming my model choice, no job =*(