PDA

View Full Version : WIP khorne/nurgle 2250 list imput need.

shaun03
11-03-2009, 03:41
Ok i need a second army for a upcomeing turny, So i am taging my VC list with this khorne/nurgle list. My plan is use khorne hitting with nurgle magic. Ok hears list, let me know how it stacks up.

Valkia the bloody
Festus the leechlord
Sorcerer
lvl 2 MON staff of sorcery bloodcurdling roar
Exalted Hero
Axe of khorne fury of the blood god
Warriors x 15
Full command
MON
shields
Halberds
Festering shroud
Warriors x 15
Full command
shields
halberds
banner of rage
(thinking of adding additional hand weapons insteed of halberds)
Marauders x 20
Full command
MON
shields
Light armour
Marauders x 20
Full command
MOK
flails

Thats were I am at right now i have 1960 out of 2250 so it thats gives me 290 points to play around with. Now sure what to add. I need some hitting power and some speed in my list.

Ultimo ninja
11-03-2009, 04:08
Get 2 scrolls, they will help you get to the other side f the board without getting blasted with magic (as much).

For the khorne marauders, i suggest great weapons. Why? because they actually do something AFTER the charge, if you even get it.

290 points.... you might want something that can actually keep up with valkis and support her...maybe knights screened by hounds.

You could get a hellcannon, which are gret in CC and as stone throwers, or you could get some marauder cav, and a giant or 4 spawn...so many choices.... really, it depends on our strategy...do you want to make up for weaknesses or push your strengths?

shaun03
11-03-2009, 04:29
I looked at hellcannons, spawns. I disklike gaints. Greatweapons looks like a good choice, I would like to fill in the weeknesses and some hitting power.
I was thinkg of adding a hellcannon and warhounds.
Adding 14 warhounds puls the hellcannon would be bost.
I was filping thou the book and now i am torne between the hellcannon and warhounds choice.
Or scyla anfingrimm and 3 spawn(with out mark)

shredshredxx
11-03-2009, 18:25
your exalted can't have any magic weapons if he takes fury of the blood god, so no axe of khorne.