PDA

View Full Version : Avatars Of War Dark Elf Shadowdancer

JCOLL
11-03-2009, 17:21
I just saw the Avatars of War Dark Elf Shadowdancer on a mail order site available for Pre Orders. Does anyone know when this model is going to be released? I can't find any info on the AoW website. This mini is going to be amazing. And not just because of the boobage. I love all the AoW Dark Elf stuff - simply amazing. Any info would be appreciated!

Bregalad
11-03-2009, 17:35
You will find a post in the news&rumour forum the day it is released. Be sure of it. Always happened before. Looks similar to the Dark Elf sorceress, especially the skirt. But that's not bad.

Edit: Having a look at the original thread, the artwork is from June 2008, so no news at all. And it originally WAS the artwork for the sorceress with a dagger. Now it is planned to release some Shadowdancer with different cloths (too similar to the sorceress, sorceress kit now without dagger arm) some time in the future, release date unknown. One month ago, they announced that the next release will be a "Dark Elf Dragon Queen" though.

Malice&Mizery
11-03-2009, 17:39
Oh I can't wait for that to come out.

Yeah it looks just like the Sorceress, even has the little dragon :)

sigur
11-03-2009, 17:48
Oh alright, no AoW Witch Elf then. The dragon queen thing sounds interesting though; might be something to go with Corsairs as I don't take AoW have done big monsters before(?).

Concerning the picture....er...ribcage plus huge boobs...isn't it weird how the basics of commercial fantasy artwork never change? ;)

theunwantedbeing
11-03-2009, 18:41
I just saw the Avatars of War Dark Elf Shadowdancer on a mail order site available for Pre Orders. Does anyone know when this model is going to be released? I can't find any info on the AoW website. This mini is going to be amazing just because of the boobage. I love all the AoW Dark Elf stuff - simply amazing. Any info would be appreciated!

There we go, now your not lying through your teeth in your post.
Oh and no info, just looks like the DE sorceress, which seemed to be an excuse to model a topless female figure.

JCOLL
11-03-2009, 18:52
I didn't think this was new News or anything, that's why I put it in the discussion board. I had just seen it for the first time and couldn't find any more info on it. You're right, it looks just like the Sorceress model. I didn't even notice at first. All I saw were two huge...uh...daggers. Yeah. Ooohhh, Dark Elf Dragon Queen sounds awesome to me. Wonder if she'll have two huge...daggers...or dragons. Yeah, dragons. :)