PDA

View Full Version : Sanctum Imperialis

Quaarin
13-03-2009, 05:55
Hey,
I bought the Sanctum Imperialis kit on ebay, but unfortunalty, it didn't come with the sheet that says how to build it...just got the 3 set of sprues...well, for walls and balcony, pretty obvious, just look at the GW website...no trouble for the outdoor structure....but what is bugging me are the floors...it's like two long palets...am I supposed to cut these? What's the interior supposed to look like??
If anyone had back pictures or even better, a scan of the building sheet (the one where the instructions are) I would very much appreciate
thx

Lord-Caerolion
13-03-2009, 05:59
It isn't supposed to have a plan for it. You decide how you want it put together, thats the whole point of why they designed it like that.

Psycoticspacemarine
13-03-2009, 06:38
They don't come with instructions. All the parts from all the kits are interchangeable. You can even combine kits to make whole buildings instead of ruins or really big ruins.

Binky
13-03-2009, 09:11
And just to add, yes, you are supposed to cut the floors to the length that you want.

I think it should come with an instruction sheet though, the Imperial City did, which showed some example buildings and showed how various bits were meant to go together, just no step by step instructions for making specific buildings.

ctsteel
13-03-2009, 12:08
While not instructions as such, they do come with a book that shows various designs and examples. Or at least the Imperial Sector box set (with one of each of the three types) did.

Quaarin
13-03-2009, 13:09
I wasn't thinking of step by step instructions, but yes, a few pics of the back would be fun...
well, thx for the help