PDA

View Full Version : Could this be a new wood elf ??

Kroq
03-05-2005, 06:43
http://www.158pol.be/seret/S4200041.html

Not sure but she seems to be in with the wood elf section. Don't know the language of the sign . A bit blurry

This page

http://www.158pol.be/seret/Thumbnails.html

has most of the ones we've seen before but I THINK a couple of them are from different angles.

Aeris Green Finger
03-05-2005, 06:54
thats the dryad herofrom another angle

Kroq
03-05-2005, 06:57
Ah, :( my mistake

Thought it was a plastic mini color on my little monitor.

Sorry to get anyones hope up.

Il Magno
03-05-2005, 18:57
It seems the driad champion, also to me! With a (bad) front picture ;)

Headsplitta
04-05-2005, 00:22
They are from Games Day France.

Gardes sylvains = glade guards
Forestiers = waywatchers
Lémures = Dryads

Its difficult to say, to pictures are so blurry but nice to finnaly see the Woody on their way! :rolleyes:

He Who Laughs
04-05-2005, 03:19
They are from Games Day France.

Gardes sylvains = glade guards
Forestiers = waywatchers
Lémures = Dryads

Its difficult to say, to pictures are so blurry but nice to finnaly see the Woody on their way! :rolleyes:

No, no, no - Lemures aren't Dryads. The Lemures (I believe) will translate directly as Lemures, and they are Lesser Treeman. The Dryads will be a plastic box all of their own, and are Core for the Spirits list (and apparently look more like crones)

adreal
04-05-2005, 07:31
that metal dryad we've seen does not look like a crone to me

75hastings69
04-05-2005, 08:35
lemures are the "tree kin", and that picture above is the dryad champion model, just out of focus. If you see another picture it does look like an old woman, crossed with a tree obviously.

Archaon
05-05-2005, 00:13
I've seldomly seen such a mass of blurry, wrong focused images. Why this guy put them up is beyond me.. :confused:

HiveTrygon
05-05-2005, 14:53
No, no, no - Lemures aren't Dryads. The Lemures (I believe) will translate directly as Lemures, and they are Lesser Treeman. The Dryads will be a plastic box all of their own, and are Core for the Spirits list (and apparently look more like crones)
This did it for me, plastic dryads! I'm definately starting WE. Dryads were allways one of my favorites and the champion in metal looks splendid. I have seen a lot of great minis in this line, best details yet for GW. I'm not super fond of the treekin, or treemen, whatever they are but I could allways make my own or convert them drasticly. :eek: