PDA

View Full Version : Undead books

Abhorash
17-03-2009, 15:20
I got many books that involve undead, vampire counts/khemri. I love the way they have made undead in warhammer.
I am wondering what other books are there?

- Vampire counts army book 5th 6th 7th editions.
- Khemri army book 6th edition.
- Undead army book (Is there more than 1?)
- Vampire wars, Von Carstein trilogy
- Night's dark masters
- Liber necris
- Nagash the Sorcerer
- Genevieve
- Witch hunter, Witch finder, Witch killer

I wonder is the Slayer series Vampire slayer book any good? and is there mayby other undead army books from 1st 2nd or 3th editions?

fer
17-03-2009, 15:25
the slayer series is pure win, and the vampire book was no exception

can't think of any others atm...the malus books had some close to undead chaos guys in it

mweaver
17-03-2009, 15:35
"Lure of the Liche Lord" - another WHFRP book. Originally published by Black Industries and Green Ronin, it has been reprinted by Fantasy Flight Games.

From Amazon.com's website:

"Lure of the Liche Lord is a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay adventure sourcebook set in the land of the Border Princes. Inside you'll find a slew of adventure seeds that enable you to run this region as a stand-alone adventure or as the foundation of a campaign. It contans information on the ancient empire of Nehekhara, lavish detail of the Tomb of the Liche Lord and the Liche Lord himself, new curses and diseases, extensive rules on traps, and a bestiary expansion."

mrtn
17-03-2009, 20:27
Curse of the Necrarch by Steven Savile.

Sheena Easton
17-03-2009, 20:46
Runefang
Necromancer (a rather good read)
and Tales Of The Old World has a couple of undead centric short stories - including a rather fabulous TK one.

Neckutter
17-03-2009, 21:02
dont bother with the newest book about the strigoi. its really lame. it could have been a ton better, but the author just ignored that and decided to make the strigany people boring. :(

someone2040
18-03-2009, 05:40
A Massacre in Marienburg is based around a Necromancer. I thought it was alright, until the ending which made me think "Eh?"

Spider-pope
18-03-2009, 10:26
I quite liked Necromancer, by Jonathan Green i think. Short but pretty good and does a good job of explaining why someone would go down such a demented path.

Sleazy
18-03-2009, 14:07
Terror in the dark expansion for Advanced Heroquest?