PDA

View Full Version : FW Chaos Dragon?

Sleazy
17-03-2009, 15:31
I just bought myself the large chaos dragon from FW. I sold a load of stuff and promised myself a large FW piece.

Was there ever rules released for this thing?

I can always use the regular Galruch rules but it seems that such a huge model should be a little more than that.

What do people think? I have bought it primarily as a display piece but it would be nice to use it from time to time.

kaimarion
17-03-2009, 15:34
The rules are up on the forgeworld website.
Here is the link: http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/downloadswarhammer.htm

Sleazy
17-03-2009, 15:54
ah brilliant thanks kaimarion. you're a star.

Has anyone played with or against this beast? what did you think?

O&G'sRule
17-03-2009, 16:58
Its fun to use, the rules don't help it, though it is rock hard its dead expensive and a huge model means huge target, but I'm sure you've bought it simply because you wanted the model more than its rules. Its a great thing to own, though if its your 1st large FW piece make sure you follow everything they say about cleaning it and pinning it. You don't want the paint flaking off. your titans are awesome so I'm sure you've got the modelling skills to cope

Sleazy
18-03-2009, 13:54
Cheers for that, glad you like the titans. I've painted some FW before but the largest was an eldar Phoenix.

Well it arrived today! .... except I'm at work so I'll have to collect it from the post office tomorrow.

Really looking forward to it.