PDA

View Full Version : HE 2000 pts

Vandal Heart
18-03-2009, 18:11
Hello!

I made a bit different list when compared my normal (Dragon, 2x mages + loads of princes). I wanted some change and because many helf players use swordmasters I added those in my list too. So it looks like this:

Prince
-Bow of the Seafarer, Armour of Caledor, Amulet of Light, Halberd, Great Eagle
=306

Mage
-Level 2, Seerstaff, Dispel Scroll
=185

Mage
Level 2, Jewel of the Dusk, Dispel Scroll
= 170

10 x Archers 110
10 x Archers 110
5 x Dragon Princes, Full Command 200
5 x Dragon Princes, Full Command 200
16 x Swordmasters 240
2 x Bolt Thrower 200
2 x Lion Chariot 280

=2001

So it's 1 point over but I can drop one swordmaster from the list if opposing player disagrees. I don't know should I take those 2 Lion Chariots, but they look cool :D.

Malorian
18-03-2009, 18:30
That prince is a hell of a lot of points flying around on something with 3 wounds and no save... although I'm sure the model would look amazing I think it's too risky.

No reason for champs in those dragon prince units unless you plan to move the amulet of light over to one of them.

LION
18-03-2009, 21:30
:D I would Upgrade the Prince to a Griffin Rider and Trim the Rest to pay for the upgarde LION

wamphyri101
18-03-2009, 22:48
The prince does have a save. Armour of calador is a 2+ armour save. Bow of the seafarer makes him a flying boltthrower on a 2+ to hit.

You have average magic, id give the sword master banner of soccery though to make the mages useful as on 6 power dice (7 with jewel) you could really benift from the extra d3

I dont see what your trying to do with this army though?

You dont have enough punch for a start. lion chariots are fine but cannt be relied on every game (i tonight charged 2 into a unit and rolled double 1)

2 units of archers and 2 boltthowers are good for shooting, but you have nothing but your lord to march block

your dragon prince units are only 5. Ditch the banner/champ and make them 7 (you need damage/kills not combat res)

16 sm is ok but would knock down to 14 (2x7)