PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever played a mirror match? Both armies same

kikkoman
21-03-2009, 18:00
Not just faction, but down to choices of squads. I figure in competitive tournaments this chance would increase as certain compositions prove themselves.

I've never seen it happen, but figure somewhere out there it must have. (what does nidzilla do vs nidzilla? Those kinds of things)

tuebor
21-03-2009, 18:08
A few times, and it's been intentional each time. One of my friends and I like to play on a 4x4 table with just one IG platoon each, consisting of 3x squads with a grenade launcher and a naked command squad with an officer equipped with a bolt pistol and chainsword. We usually cover the table in 60-70% terrain with an objective somewhere near the middle. It makes for a fun, quick game.

blackroyal
21-03-2009, 19:24
A few times, and it's been intentional each time. One of my friends and I like to play on a 4x4 table with just one IG platoon each, consisting of 3x squads with a grenade launcher and a naked command squad with an officer equipped with a bolt pistol and chainsword. We usually cover the table in 60-70% terrain with an objective somewhere near the middle. It makes for a fun, quick game.

That does sound like it would be fun. I have to try that with one of my friends sometime soon.