PDA

View Full Version : Paul Muller

OLIVERASO
24-03-2009, 09:57
Hi ;

Is anyone here know how to contact Paul Muller, ex-citadel sculptor/painter ?
I did try to found an "Paul Muller" website, but without success :cries:

Thanks !

All the best ;
Oliveraso.

75hastings69
24-03-2009, 10:26
Try via Heresy Miniatures' Andy Foster as I know Paul does minis for them.

OLIVERASO
24-03-2009, 10:56
I already contact The owner of Heresy miniatures... but without success.

Same thing for otherworld miniatures ( he also did work for that company IIRC ) ; but still no answer.

It's why I ask on forum now ;)

Sleazy
24-03-2009, 14:17
Andy posts on here sometimes, is easier to get to via the forum of doom, go www.heresyminiatures.com and find him on their forum.

OLIVERASO
24-03-2009, 22:46
Hi ;

Thanks.
So I will try another time :-D !
Hope Luck will be with me this time :p

P.S Hastings : I came back home in two days... and something dead and in clear resin is waiting me :-D ( hope you remember pics I did sent to you ... )
And maybe other nice free stuff ;)

doombanner
28-03-2009, 03:36
Paul Muller was awesome. He was an awesome painter and he also sculpted the Chaos Cultists, which were awesome...

and are now no longer available... :cries:

~Doom Banner

OLIVERASO
28-03-2009, 12:22
Paul Muller was awesome. He was an awesome painter and he also sculpted the Chaos Cultists, which were awesome...

and are now no longer available... :cries:

~Doom Banner
Awesome painter, yes ! But awesome sculptor ? Errrr...
Good sculptor, yes ( better than me in any case ). Awesome, no.

BTW ; is Dave Andrews still work at GW ?

And I still want to get in touch with Paaaaaul !

doombanner
28-03-2009, 16:24
Awesome painter, yes ! But awesome sculptor ? Errrr...
Good sculptor, yes ( better than me in any case ). Awesome, no.

BTW ; is Dave Andrews still work at GW ?

And I still want to get in touch with Paaaaaul !

Er... I liked the Chaos Cultists and still wish they were in production... *shrug*

~Doom Banner

Harry
29-03-2009, 00:41
Yes Dave Andrews is still working at GW.
Still churning out incredible stuff.

I thought Paul Muller was better than 'Good'. His GW ghouls were good. His Heresy ghouls were outstanding.

synapse
29-03-2009, 01:05
his ghouls and homonculi were amazing minis, some of of my all time faves. and the cultists were spot on, pointy helmets and all!

doombanner
29-03-2009, 03:44
Yeah, the ghould were phenomenal, the only problem is they were based off only a few poses, with some minor weapon swaps.

~Doom Banner

OLIVERASO
29-03-2009, 15:27
Yes Dave Andrews is still working at GW.
Still churning out incredible stuff.

I thought Paul Muller was better than 'Good'. His GW ghouls were good. His Heresy ghouls were outstanding.

He is not an incredible sculptor like... Juan :D
Good sculptor. Better than me. But very very nice painter. I have just bought some of the first French WD and some of his stuff was featured in... whoaa :p

Thanks for the answer about Dave andrews. ;)

BTW i'm still waiting answer about Paul ; so if anyone get more infos...

Suicide Messiah
29-03-2009, 16:02
PM him throught the forum of doom. Thats how i contacted him. You may have to wait a couple of days since hes a busy guy.

As for sculpting ability hes really come into his own since leaving GW and most of his minis were gold back then. Now he puts Juan (new SM vets arnt anything to rave about) to shame on a regular basis.

Besides, theres only one incredible sculptor making minis and his name is Tom Meier.

doombanner
29-03-2009, 16:08
He is not an incredible sculptor like... Juan :D

The Heresy ghouls were awesome because it showed what he could do if he was given free reign to do whatever he wanted.

Makes you realize how watered-down some of the GW stuff really is.

~Doom Banner

gitburna
31-03-2009, 16:15
He was a fun guy as well, I remember when I was working for GW at the Games Day 98, he took a seat opposite me me on the lunch break and we had a chat for a bit about his awesome Bull Gorg pit fighter miniature (thats about the only thing I remember as its over 10 years ago!) .

doombanner
01-04-2009, 01:06
He was a fun guy as well, I remember when I was working for GW at the Games Day 98, he took a seat opposite me me on the lunch break and we had a chat for a bit about his awesome Bull Gorg pit fighter miniature (thats about the only thing I remember as its over 10 years ago!) .

Something like that should have been put into production as well.

~Doom Banner

OLIVERASO
21-04-2009, 09:03
Thanks to Ryan from fictive miniatures ; I've finally get the email adress of Paul, yhahaaaa :cool:

Netherghoul
21-04-2009, 09:21
send him our regards and tell him to do more undead ;)!

OLIVERASO
21-04-2009, 17:32
He will normally do some starship troopers heads for an friend... and I did ask it if he get any unreleased stuff from the time he was at GW... and... he get only one unreleased minis :(

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8257/resins001.jpg

Unreleased Witch Hunter.

As I not have it, it's better than nothing :)

pookie
23-04-2009, 16:39
i wonder, is this the same Paul Muller who worked at GW Leeds?