PDA

View Full Version : Noob Question re: equipping a Battlestandard.

nick_robinsonchia
25-03-2009, 03:41
Very simple -Can a BSB be equipped with a magic/mundane shield or 2 handed weapon. I cant find anywhere where it says u cant... but i remember from last time i played u couldnt... (long time ago)

Cheers in advance.

N

Dokushin
25-03-2009, 03:48
Very simple -Can a BSB be equipped with a magic/mundane shield or 2 handed weapon. I cant find anywhere where it says u cant... but i remember from last time i played u couldnt... (long time ago)

Cheers in advance.

N

BSBs in 6th edition typically couldn't take any equipment options, which was pretty weak. However, this was typically enforced in the armybooks -- I don't know of a specific BRB rule prohibiting it.

Regardless, it's being phased out in 7th. All of the newer armybooks allow BSBs to take mundane equipment options as normal, and either a magic banner or magic armaments. Just look in your armybook, and if it doesn't specify a restriction, you're golden.

nick_robinsonchia
25-03-2009, 04:04
Cool thx for the reply - yeah i checked all the places i could think of in the rulebook and the army books in question and couldnt see anything saying otherwise. Excellent news - cheers!

N