PDA

View Full Version : 2000 points of FRIENDLY Khorne Daemons

MajorCorruption
27-03-2009, 05:48
I'm new to the game and every list I've created thus far has apperently been cheesy, so here's my attempt at a friendly list with my daemons. The list is 2000 points, I'll save the big guns for 2250.

Prince dedicated to Khorne w/ Wings, Immortal Fury, Collar of Khorne & Armor of Khorne - 410

Herald BSB (Sundering) w/ Juggernaut, Armor of Khorne & Firestorm Blade - 265
Herald w/ Juggernaut, Armor of Khorne & Firestorm Blade - 190

20x Bloodletters w/ Full Command, Icon of Endless War - 295
15x Bloodletters w/ Full Command - 210
15x Bloodletters w/ Full Command - 210

5x Flesh Hounds - 175
5x Flesh Hounds - 175

1x Bloodcrusher - 70

Would anyone mind seeing this list on the other side of the table? And what do I do if some one drops a dragon across from me?

VeriNasti
27-03-2009, 09:23
I would be a little scared seeing any demons on the board personally - they are ******* tough. A full combat army against strong shooting armies may be a little hard to win, but once in combat you should dominate. BTW, what is the demons move? i heard a rumour that they are a flyers...

mr.kislev
27-03-2009, 10:46
well if you want to be nice go play dwarfs or empire

W0lf
27-03-2009, 12:44
oh For God sake people.

Yes the list is extremly friendly and still competitive.

Nice list and good luck, daemons are broken. This list isnt.

For the record i would Run;

Axe of Khorne, Eternal Hatred, Armour of Khorne for your prince.
Id probably also drop the Bloodcrusher for 6 more letters to make the units of 15 up to 2x 18 because 6 wide works best.

ZombieMans
27-03-2009, 18:50
What Wolf said. The list isn't too insane, even if it is deamons. There are some armies that will do well against it, others that won't. It will be fun to play, at least.

Jind_Singh
28-03-2009, 17:45
yo dude! i also play daemons and i first went with all khorne. the list is fine, if anything it's not broken. you'll actually do as well as any other army, ie win/lose/draw and there will be PLENTY of normal armies out there that will cream you!
it's the onyl way i play them, they look great (all that sea of blood red warriors!), your playing a fluffy army (mono-khorne, nice!), and it's not maximized for cheese.
The bloodcrusher - take him anyways as he is a really, really nice model but ideally keep them 3 strong to be effective. otherwise drop him and bulk up the core unit size.
anyone who say your army is chessy is:

1) Smeone who can't half decently play their fantasy army
2) A die hard daemon hater!

Either way don't worry, people aint gonna run for the hills when they see what you got.

Have fun with them!

vinny t
28-03-2009, 17:47
Thank you for taking a Daemon Prince, you made my day with that. Khorne Daeomons are only OP when you take a Bloodthirster, as many flesh hounds as possible, and a BSB with a magis, but not"magic", banner.