PDA

View Full Version : war machine flee'ers

fishound7
27-03-2009, 11:43
If a warmachine flees lets say 3 inches away from the warmachine. rallies next turn. moves into contact with the machine they ran away from can they fire or do you have to wait one whole turn again to fire. Meaning if the warmachine crew moved to the war machine does the warmachine count as moving in terms for shooting.

King Bob
27-03-2009, 12:12
They are allowed to shoot, back in 6th they weren't but now they can. It's in the rulebook just can't remember right now where it is.

nosferatu1001
27-03-2009, 12:14
You cannot fire if the warmachine or crew have moved.

soots
27-03-2009, 12:18
Rallying is a move.

greug
27-03-2009, 12:18
I do believe they are not allowed to shoot.. (dont shoot me if im wrong)

Unless the warmachine has an option to let it fire while moving? not even sure on the top of my head of any like those exist. (stank excluded and steggy ((yes, i call steggy a warmachine))

Gazak Blacktoof
27-03-2009, 12:22
As nosferatu says you can't shoot the machine if either it or the crew have moved. This is covered on p.85 of the BRB under, "shooting", first paragraph.

theunwantedbeing
27-03-2009, 13:57
If a warmachine flees lets say 3 inches away from the warmachine. rallies next turn. moves into contact with the machine they ran away from can they fire or do you have to wait one whole turn again to fire. Meaning if the warmachine crew moved to the war machine does the warmachine count as moving in terms for shooting.

Erm...you can't move when you rally. Only fast cav get to do that and there's no fast cav war machine crew.
So you need a full turn to rally, another turn to move back into contact with the machine, and then you have to wait untill your next turn to be able to shoot the machine as war machines cannot move and shoot.

Also, you cannot flee your troops in such a way that if you roll low enough you are still near enough the machine to count as crewing it. Well unless your dwarf crew as you can flee 1"...but they arent allowed to flee I dont belive unless its down to psychology.