PDA

View Full Version : Subsequent actions of rallying troops.

Wolfden
27-03-2009, 16:16
Just need someone to confirm this. Units that rally can not charge (as declaring charges occurs before rallying units) but they are free to move as normal and wizards are free to cast as normal. Can units that rally still shoot in the shooting phase? I look forward to your comments! :)

Lord Zarkov
27-03-2009, 16:18
No Charging, Moving or Shooting. Wizards may still cast spells however and Characters may still use Magic Items unles otherwise stated.

Lord Yawgmoth
27-03-2009, 16:20
Just need someone to confirm this. Units that rally can not charge (as declaring charges occurs before rallying units) but they are free to move as normal and wizards are free to cast as normal. Can units that rally still shoot in the shooting phase? I look forward to your comments! :)

I was under the impression that units that rallied could do nothing that turn, although wizards can cast spells as normal.

: P I don't have the rulebook on my person, but i feel this is the answer you are seeking.

Spirit
27-03-2009, 16:44
Units that rally count as re forming. So any action that you cannot do wihlst re forming, cannot be done when you rally. So the only thing they can really do is cast magic.

Im fairly sure thats the wording for it.

W A L 5 H Y
27-03-2009, 17:00
Fast cavalry can rally then move cant they?

Lord Zarkov
27-03-2009, 17:15
As long as they are rallying after fleeing a charge.