PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Lord Dan. Army list included.

Ravenousone2
31-03-2009, 17:52
Thanks here's the list that i recently thought up its almost entirely mounted aswell. but MSU for double charges.i guess tell me what you like and dont like about the following.Its for a WoC battle and needs to be 2250.

1x Prophetess w/ DS , DS , DS , and Potion Sacre (in grail Knights)

1x Damsel w/ DS , DS ( in KotR)

1x Pally BSB w/ witrue of duty , and Banner of the lady (in Grail Knights)

1x Paladin w/ Virtue of the impetuos knight and enchanted shield ( in KoTR w/ Damsel)

1x Paladin w/ Lance of artois and virtue of the joust ( in a defferent KotR unit)

6x Knights Errant w/ SB and Errantry Banner

6x Knights Errant w/ SB

5x KotR w/ SB and banner of chalons

5x KotR w/ SB and War Banner

5x KotR w/ SB and Twilight Banner

3x Pegasus Knights w/ SB

7 x Grail Knights w/ SB and Banner of Defense

Ravenousone2
31-03-2009, 17:52
thinking of replacing the Damsel w/ another pally for the 3rd unit of KoTR. the Proph and damsel are really just for a DS every turn but turn 6 5 Dispel dice the Magic resistance in the units and the wolf hunts from lore of beasts for charges

Malorian
31-03-2009, 20:31
That's a lot of upgrades for a 'MSU' list as well as a lot of points in characters.

And if this is to be against WoC why in earth do you have the banner of chalons? Worried about the stand of shoot from those warriors with handguns? ;)

Ravenousone2
01-04-2009, 02:33
yea sorry pretty much forgot about this post over here it was in Tactica 1st and got just about all the theory i was looking for appreciate the help tho.