PDA

View Full Version : Dwarf Special Characters 6th edition

ARabidNun
31-03-2009, 18:14
Hello All,

I was wondering, and forgive me if this has been posted already but does anyone know where to find updated rules for the Dwarf special characters for the newest book such as King Kazador and Burlok Daminson?

Was the model Helga ever given special rules and if so where can I find them.

Thanks for reading and for any direction you might point for me.
-Rabid

IrishDelinquent
31-03-2009, 18:54
Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick Irish!

You can find the rules for King Kazador, Burlok Damminson, King Alrik Ranulfsson, and Kragg the Grim in White Dwarf 314. For those that don't have their hands on that one, I'll type up the rules for you.

King Kazador - 270 Points

M WS BS S T W I A Ld
3 7(8) 4 4 5 3 4 4 10

Weapons and Armor

The Hammer of Karak Azul: Contains the Master Rune of Smiting (causes D6 wounds) and the Rune of Striking (+1 WS, included in the Profile).

The Armor of the King of Karak Azul: Contains the Rune of Stone (1+ Armor Save) and a Rune of Resistance (Re-roll failed saves).

The Thunderhorn: Contains the Master Rune of Dismay (enemy must take leadership test to charge).

Runelord Kragg the Grim - 255 Points

M WS BS S T W I A Ld
3 6 4 4 5 3 3 2(3) 9

Weapons and Armor

Kragg's Hammer: Contains the Rune of Fury (+1 attack, included in Profile) and a Rune of Might (Double Strength vs. Toughness 5 or higher).

Kragg's Armor: Gromril Armor that contains a Master Rune of Gromril (1+ armor save), and the Rune of Shielding (2+ ward versus shooting and Magic missiles).

Kragg's Runestaff: Contains a Rune of Spellbreaking (Automatically dispel one spell), a Rune of the Furnace (immune to fire-based attacks) and a Rune of Brotherhood (may deploy with Rangers or Miners).

King Alrik Ranulfsson of Karak Hirn - 290 Points

M WS BS S T W I A Ld
3 7 4 4 5 3 4 4 10

Weapons and Armor

Shieldbearers

The Axe of Retribution: Contains a Grudge Rune (re-roll to hit one nominated enemy) and a Master Rune of Breaking (Detroys magic weapons).

Hrappi-klad: Gromril Armor that contains a Rune of Shielding (2+ Ward save versus shooting and magic missiles).

Helm of Eagles: Contains a Master Rune of Challenge (enemy unit must charge or flee).

Kurgaz's Shield: Shield Alrik rides on, contains a Rune of Luck (a single re-roll to hit, wound, armor or ward save).

Engineer Guildmaster Burlok Damminson - 255 Points

M WS BS S T W I A Ld
3 7 4 4(6) 5(6) 3 4 4 10

Weapons and Armor

Burlok's Hammer: Contains the Master Rune of Swiftness (always strikes first)

Burlok's Armor: Gromril Armor with the Master Rune of Adament (+1 Toughness, shown on profile)

Burlok's Mechanical Arm: Contains 2 Runes of Cleaving (+2 Strength in total, shown on profile).

...As for Helga, you'll have to find the Grudge of Drong campaign pack, which I can't.