PDA

View Full Version : Help i need to choose an army!

Rhamiel
01-04-2009, 21:57
hey there i haven't posted in a while
but soon i will be getting my second GW army the only problem is i don't know which do choose

now 1 of my choices is 40K and the other is Fantasy but please be open minded i didn't want to post this in the fantasy section because i have posted a lot about armies in there.

well anyway the 2 armies i am choosing between are:
Orks (Blood Axes)
and
Warriors of Chaos (Archaon)

right my plan is though to collect 1000 points of each and then from there decide which one i ejoyed the most collecting/painting/playing and then make a 3000/4000 ppoint army with them

so which do you think i should go for oh just to tell you my current army is Salamanders (these 2 armies i wanted to be different so what better than xenos and different ruleset)

thanks
Rhamiel

ps. please feel free to move this to a more suitable place

kairous
01-04-2009, 22:33
Blood axes, personally, always loved the idea of ninja orks ;)

Rhamiel
02-04-2009, 08:39
that is one of the reason why i like them
but have even more fun if i was say to get a stompa at one point
i would stick a huge sign on it saying 'I AIN'T 'ERE'

but the Warriors of Choas are a different game which means i could play a game (preety much) against any opponenet in my store

i will post back later today with my list of Pros and Cons

Rhamiel

Atr_127
02-04-2009, 10:08
haha, unless this is a massive fluke, i know who you are irl ;)

i'd go for the Warriors of Chaos, everyone and their dog are doing orks right now. never know, i might dig out my bretonians and actually play a game with them for once.

Rhamiel
02-04-2009, 12:45
whats an irl?
this is really really hard

Rhamiel

Atr_127
02-04-2009, 15:40
in real life xD

Rhamiel
03-04-2009, 20:46
ok just to tell you guys i am going for orks
but i proably wont be getting chaos at all

thanks for you help

Rhamiel

LonelyPath
03-04-2009, 20:54
Shame you're not getting Warriors of Chaos, I love my little warband (sitting at about 1400 points right now) and take it to battle now and then. Maybe one day you might try them out and I hope you do, like I saidd, I love them and I love the whole fluff and narrative behind them.

I'm proud to have been a servant of Slaanesh all these years, heh :D