PDA

View Full Version : Painting Site that Does.. Titans?

Vaz84
02-04-2009, 16:55
Hi all

Ive had a Chaos Warhound for over a year now. With work, wife, obligations, its just impossible to set time aside to throw this guy together. Since when working with resin I typical have a big prep site (to cut down on dust spreading, clothes I can throw out, etc).

I am wondering if anyone has come across a website that does indeed do work with titans at a reasonable rate? It's not so much I even need the model painting, its really just an assembly issue.

Anyone recommend a creditable site that might just assemble a titan for a premium? I was imagining anywhere between 100-200$, with shipping, materials, perhaps being on top or part of this fee.

Any information or direction would be great, as I am sure there are more people out there tied up in obligation that would love to own and paint these great models. Just not having the time available for full assembly and so forth.

Regards

Vi

Tonberry
02-04-2009, 17:00
Someone on Warseer used to have an advert in their sig for building FW stuff... someone must remember who?

EDIT: It was Destris (http://www.warseer.com/forums/member.php?u=11080), PM him.

Yeah I'm awesome free advertising :p