PDA

View Full Version : 3500 Pt Mono-Khorne list

Jind_Singh
02-04-2009, 18:43
Hello all, I'm about to play a special scenerio game with someone - and I'm fielding my Khorne Daemons. I've had to put in some dirty units to get the points up but what do you think - I'll also list what remaining Khorne Units I have incase you have suggestions:

1) Bloodthirster - Armour of Khorne, Firestorm Blade, Collar of Khorne, Immortal Fury
2) Daemon Prince of Khorne - Firestorm Blade, Immortal Fury, winged horror
3) Herald of Khorne, Jugger, Armour of Khorne, Firestorm Blade, Standard of Sundering.
He comes with 11 bloodletters with full command
4) Herald of Khorne, Jugger, Armour of Khorne, Firestorm Blade.
5) Herald of Khorne, Jugger, Armour of Khorne, Firestorm Blade.
6) Herald of Khorne, Jugger, Armour of Khorne, Firestorm Blade.
7) 4 units of 5 strong Fleshounds
8) 3 units of 6 strong Furies
9) 2 Bloodcushers, 1 is a bloodreaper.

Total is 3494 Points.

LACKING - Magic offensive, no real defence (Apart from MR)
GLUTTED - Combat! Lots, and lots of combat units
And they look great - a sea of blood red killers on the march!

I also have an additional: 30 Bloodletters, Karanack, Skulltaker, 6 Furies, 3 Bloodcrushers, and another herald on a chariot

Thanks

bob_the_small
02-04-2009, 19:07
Furies aren't really supposed to be in a mono-khorne list... as they are chaos undivided

SiNNiX
03-04-2009, 07:53
1. As cliche' as it is, you might want to go with the standard Obsidian Armour/FSB/IF combination for your BT.
2. If you devote your Daemon Prince to Khorne, he cannot choose to use the Winged Horror Daemonic Gift, as he must choose from Daemonic Gifts from the BT's list only.
3. In an army as large as 3500, ESPECIALLY one devoted to Khorne, it's punishable by law to only take 2 Bloodcrushers. Dude... take like *******' 6 or 8 of them... WHO CARES!?!?!? :)
4. I would definately take Skulltaker on a Juggernaut (giving him a 0+ AS).

Sidorio
03-04-2009, 08:20
Actually the Daemon Prince gains access to both the normal list and BT list by being a devotee... the issue is that he can only have 50pts of khornate gifts. Hence he can be winged. :D

Jind_Singh
14-04-2009, 08:57
3. In an army as large as 3500, ESPECIALLY one devoted to Khorne, it's punishable by law to only take 2 Bloodcrushers. Dude... take like *******' 6 or 8 of them... WHO CARES!?!?!? :)

I'd take units of 5 strong, using all 3 rare options if I had the models...who cares? At $35 a pop my wallet cares! I barley got enough to make all 5 of the heralds sit on juggers, I aint got anymore juggers lying around anywere!