PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Skirmish Scenarios, Scenario Generator, Warband Rules

IcedCrow
02-04-2009, 23:25
I don't think these are wrong for putting them to public use because they used to be free downloads.

Anyhow I've put the following files up for download on my fantasy campaign website:

Warhammer Warbands Rules
Warhammer Skirmish Scenarios
Warhammer Scenario Random Generator

You can find them at http://warhammer.chrisnye.net under the Rules section of the website. They will be on the left with the menu bar. If you have your hyperlink font turned to black, you will have to move your mouse around to find them as the page has a black background.

Enjoy.

Nymie_the_Pooh
03-04-2009, 00:14
For skirmish style games do people tend to use the warband rules, the old 6th edition skirmish rules, or something else? I love skirmish games, but wasn't sure if there was any official rules now or a set of universally accepted rules or anything like that.

Edit: Nevermind. I just saw the other thread. I swear I think I might be going blind sometimes.

Cypher, the Emperor
03-04-2009, 00:22
The skirmish scenarios are all really fun, I use them for mordheim sometimes.

IcedCrow
03-04-2009, 14:55
Yes indeed. We will be using them in the campaign here.

Rolo Ramone
03-04-2009, 16:21
I really, really love the warbands rules. Itīs a good, fast and awesome way to play warhammer. Iīm thinking in play a campaing just with warband rules.

Also, itīs excellent for teach others the game.

triffid9
18-01-2011, 08:46
Hi IcedCrow, can't seem to view these,what am i doing wrong? are they still available? triff.

IcedCrow
18-01-2011, 12:22
Wow ... sorry about that. My warhammer site was changed last year to a campaign we were running. I have the warband scenarios etc but they are on my PC I'd have to reupload them. Maybe something for the future =)

theorox
18-01-2011, 13:31
Wow ... sorry about that. My warhammer site was changed last year to a campaign we were running. I have the warband scenarios etc but they are on my PC I'd have to reupload them. Maybe something for the future =)

Nonono, i got them printed out from your site! Click the link, then the "Campaign rules" page, then on the left there is a little list of Downloads in blue text. The bottom one contains the rules. :)

Seems promising. Have to try it!

Theo

IcedCrow
18-01-2011, 15:06
Ah ok. Well then good =) I used to have a lot of resources online plus a whole shlew of battle reports. They are all 6th edition battle reports now... I've been out of it seriously for a few years now (I missed basically the entire 7th edition)

Hoping to change that with some 40k reports (video) and then some fantasy this spring/summer (video)

Glad my site was still able to be helpful for you guys. The skirmish rules are awesome we used to use them to precede a big battle.