PDA

View Full Version : Catachan Battalion Box Sentinels

Gussy
03-04-2009, 06:32
Does anybody know if the two sentinels inside the battalion box can be assemble to make the cadian version? The regular sentinel box has options for both cadian and catachan but I was wondering if the one in the catachan battalion is the same.

Thanks!

Marshal Sinclair
03-04-2009, 06:53
You want to wait another month before you start buying Sentinels. I just assembled 2 of the current ones, next to a guy who was assembling one of the new as yet unreleased ones. The current one is terrible in comparison. Wait for the release on the 2nd May!

The current unarmoured box has Catachan and Cadian crew, with a Heavy Flamer, Multi-Laser, Chain Saw, and several crappy camo netting pieces. Not sure if it's all in the Catachan battleforce box.

chromedog
03-04-2009, 09:57
Yeah, that's the one in the catachan battleforce box.

Crappy chainsawy-bit and all (but the chainsaw bits do go well to make servitors out of ogryns.)

EVIL INC
03-04-2009, 14:02
I used magnets along with spare auto cannons and las cannons from the heavy weapons teams to make all currently possible options for each of my 3 sentinals (Of course, I'm short a heavy flamer because one of them is a steel legion one I got a deal on). They will obviously not have the enclosed cockpit though.
I used the chainsaw bits, spare heavy bolters from heavy weapons teams, a spare odd weapon that looked like a heavy plasma gun, cadian/catachan mix and magnets to make interchangable weapon servitors.

MajorWesJanson
03-04-2009, 16:05
Those chainsaws make great buzzsaw blades for deathcoptas.

Gussy
03-04-2009, 17:14
I was just thinking of getting the battalion box as its cheaper compared to getting the sentinels separately. But if there is a big difference in quality, I guess I could wait until the new ones come out.

Thanks!

victorpofa
04-04-2009, 21:56
The new IG Battleforce is supposed to have a Sentinel in it. It looks like you trade the Leman Russ for a Command Squad and Sentinel.