PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still have the picture of 10 marines modelled in old Rhino?

Snotteef
03-04-2009, 16:01
I used to have this pic, where a guy modelled 10 marines inside an old rhino (plus crew), but I've lost it and I can't find it on the internet anymore. Anyone still have it? Please post it for us. Let's silence a whole new generation of Rhino nay-sayers. :p

Lord Humongous
03-04-2009, 18:47
Tempted to try it with the new rhino. The AOBR marines are such static models, you just might be able to cram 10 of them in (standing) with no conversion. Slap magnets on their feet, metal in the rhino floor, and get some 1" washers... boom, you can disembark them onto bases!

Sttucker13
03-04-2009, 19:41
Tempted to try it with the new rhino. The AOBR marines are such static models, you just might be able to cram 10 of them in (standing) with no conversion. Slap magnets on their feet, metal in the rhino floor, and get some 1" washers... boom, you can disembark them onto bases!

Thought about doing this for my assault squads. Keep them on their "flying" bases for display but slap them onto magnetic bases to avoid TLOS problems.

Blue Orphen
04-04-2009, 16:41
I would seriously doubt that you could fit *five* AoBR marines in a Rhino, let alone ten, unless you strip the entire inside of the Rhino.

As far as I know, the "ten marines in a Rhino" used the seated crew from the old metal Landspeeder. They didn't have backpacks, and were substantially smaller than current marines.

Loki73
04-04-2009, 17:42
To bad FW doesnt make a kit.

PondaNagura
04-04-2009, 18:59
i recall it being on the Fortress of the Unforgiven DA site, they weren't all standing sitting, some of them were laying down.

Snotteef
08-04-2009, 14:40
*sigh* I can't believe all those pics are just gone. Did we all delete them?!? Seems like the kind of thing that would stick around the web, not just dissappear.