Flamers of Tzeentch x3 (75)
- Pyrocaster (15)

Total = 90

Flamers of Tzeentch x3 (75)
- Pyrocaster (15)

Total = 90

Overall Total = 2248

--------------------

The army relies on its magic (Staffs of Nurgle, HoT, and Papa Nurgle), its shooting (Flamers), and points denial (Big Plaguebearer blocks, no banners besides bsb, and Papa Nurgle). It has three units of skirmishers, the two small units of Furies for hunting warmachines and the Nurglings for a unit locker.

The problem is that I'm unsure if it has enough teeth to fight back when it comes to getting my points. The Nurgle big blocks will likely never see combat, and my Flamers can only do so much.

I'd like any advice and comments that you may have, especially those relating to tactics or tricks that people know.

What would you rate this list on the COMP relating to DOGCON rules?

Thanks in advance. :)

SiNNiX
04-04-2009, 02:21
I like the list, although if you plan on using it in regular tournaments, you still need to add another Core Unit because you need a minimum of 3 and Furies don't count towards that minimum. I do, however, like your two Plaguebearer regen units (assuming you're going to spread out those HoN's). As you said, however, this army most likely won't have enough punch to get the points you need for a victory. Adding some seekers instead of nurglings may be a wise idea for tactics, but then again you're trying to keep this straight Nurgle/Tzeentch so I don't know what to tell you... I guess that's a fair list for somebody trying to keep it between those two Gods, however I'd consider taking a LOC instead of a GUO and you could also take Horrors as your 3rd CORE and even get rid of those Nurglings so you can keep your furies for tactics' sake.

Hope this helped a little; wish I had more time to elaborate. :)

bob_the_small
04-04-2009, 09:44
Yeh you are 1 core unit short, I always take flamers in units of 6 and tbh the pyrocaster is a waste of points. Yeh you also need some more magic so drop the nurglings and your pyrocasters. That should free up points for 10 horrors (put HoT there). You can just take 5 furies in 1 unit, frees up more points. If you wanted to save even more points drop the plaguebearer units down to 19, put nurgle characters in them. Then with whatever you have left add in more Tzeentch and nurgle stuff.

Good luck m8!